Workday Fundamentals (Self-Paced Learning)
Exemptions granted for those who attended Workday training prior to January 2020.
Workday Costing Series
This course provides a foundation for taking additional Workdday Costing-related courses.
- Workday Costing (Basics) ILT (this course)
- Workday Costing (Advanced) ILT
- Workday Job Costing Tool ILT
- Workday Costing Approval ILT
This class is the first class in the training series for Cost Center Managers. This class will provide the foundational information to understand the role of a Cost Center Manager (CCM) and how to complete work in Workday. This will provide tools to initiate business processes and understand how the HR actions intersect with financials.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Cost Center Manager role and responsibilities
- Understand and initiate the Change Organization Assignments & Assign Costing Allocation Business Processes
- Understand the importance of costing allocation levels
- Learn how Workday data affects a worker's payroll
- Identify best practices
Security Role Requirements
At least one of the following Workday security roles must be assigned PRIOR to enrollment in this course.
- Cost Center Manager