Help Referrals

Who should I contact for help?

You can always search the askUS Knowledge Base for answers or contact askUS Support for help whenever you have a question or need assistance. For some questions, however, you might receive the assistance you need faster by contacting one of the groups listed below directly.

NOTE – The list below includes only the most common reasons why you might need to contact each office.

Academic Personnel Services (APS)

Contact Academic Personnel Services (APS) when you need help with

  • Academic HR Policy
  • Faculty Hiring Policy
  • Prior Approval Request (PAR) Process

Cash Management Services

Contact Cash Management Services for help with

Facilities Services

Contact Facilities Services with questions about building and space management or changes.

Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)

Contact Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) with accounting questions or help creating and managing accounts.

Graduate School

Contact the Graduate School for help with Graduate Student questions.

HR – Human Resources Service Center (HRSC)

Contract the Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) for help with

  • HR policy questions
  • Benefits
  • Employee Records
  • Form I-9 and E-Verify

HR – Strategic Workforce Solutions (SWS)

Contact SWS with questions about policies related to Workday business processes. Find your SWS Representative

ITS / UT Service Desk

Contact the UT Service Desk (ITS) when you need help with

Payroll Services

Contact Payroll Services when you need help with

  • Paychecks or payroll questions
  • Cost Transfers
  • One-Time Payments
  • Taxes
  • Retirement


Contact Purchasing when you need help with


Contact the Office of the Registrar when you need help with student restrictions and transcripts.

Scholarships and Financial Aid

Contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid with questions about Work-Study programs, scholarships, and financial aid.

Student Accounts Receivable (SAR)

Contact Student Accounts Receivable (SAR) with questions about student accounting, including loans. 

Texas Global

Contact Texas Global for help with

Texas One Stop

Visit Texas One Stop for help with

  • Financial Aid
  • Grades
  • Registration
  • Scholarships
  • Student Records
  • Tuition




Need Help?

Search frequently asked questions in the askUS Knowledge Base.

Contact askUS Support

Online: askUS ServiceNow

Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F
Phone: 512-471-8802
Hours: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., M-F