Where to start?
If you are a new employee at The University of Texas at Austin, the best place to start is the New Employees page maintained by Human Resources. You should also check with your hiring department. They can answer questions, provide resources, or let you know about any specific onboarding tasks they may wish you to complete. Once you’re settled and require additional information about Workday, use the resources below to get started using Workday and performing your onboarding tasks.
Getting Started with Workday
- To log into Workday, visit: https://workday.utexas.edu/login
- Use the Getting Started with Workday checklist for instructions on viewing your worker profile, updating W-2 selections, editing personal info, and other tasks.
New Employee Onboarding
- Use the Complete I-9 Form- Section 1 instructions to complete your Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in Workday
- Use the New Hire - Complete Onboarding matrix to help you complete your onboarding tasks in Workday.
Get started with Timesheets
- Use the Getting Started with Timesheets checklist for instructions on logging into Workday and submitting your time.
- For more guidance and frequently asked questions, visit workday.utexas.edu/timesheets.
To find more help and other resources for Workday and other UT HR/Payroll and Financial systems, check out the following resources.
If you need assistance, you can always contact askUS Support.