For information about UT HR policy for managers, visit the Managers and HR Professionals page on the HR website.
Key: WIG - Workday Instructional Guide WPO - Workday Process Overview
- Inbox Filters - WIG
Time and Absence
- Manager Time and Absence Approvals - WPO
- Correct Reported Time for Managers - WIG
- Request Absence – Time Off on Behalf of Employee - WIG
- Correct or Cancel Absence - Time Off for Employees - WIG
- Correct or Cancel Absence – Time Off on Behalf of Employees - WIG
Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA)
- Add, View and End Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) for a Worker - WIG
- Flexible Work Arrangements (FWA) Policy Information - HR
For 2020, many CSUs will begin using Workday for Performance Appraisals. Visit the Performance Appraisals training page for additional training materials for employees and HR pros. For information on performance appraisals policy, procedures, and best practices, please see the HR Performance Appraisals page.
- Performance Reviews for Managers – Video (UTLearn)
- Note: The video references a final Manager Acknowledgement step. That step has been removed.
- Employee Performance Appraisals – Workday Process Overview
- Provides a high-level overview of the Workday Performance Appraisal process.
- Complete Manager Evaluation: Comprehensive Annual Review – Workday Instructional Guide
- Assists managers in completing their portion of the “Comprehensive Annual Review”.
- The employee will actually take the first step by completing their self-appraisal.
- Managers, pay attention to item 15 about not “submitting” the review until after you have met with the employee.
- Complete Manager Evaluation: Condensed Annual Review – Workday Instructional Guide
- Assists managers in completing their portion of the “Condensed Annual Review”.
- Managers, pay attention to item 14 about not “submitting” the review until after you have met with the employee.
- View Position Responsibilities for Performance Appraisal - Workday Instructional Guide
- Updating the Responsibilities on a Position for Performance Appraisals – Workday Instructional Guide
- Prior to launching appraisals, the department HR contact or manager will want to ensure responsibilities are accurate as they will be loaded into the appraisal for review.
The askUS Knowledge Base is a searchable FAQ (frequently asked questions) about university-wide systems and processes—including Workday. The askUS knowledge base is the best place to start when you have a question about how to use Workday. Answers in this regularly updated repository often include links to relevant training materials or other resources.