Workday Fundamentals (Self-Paced Learning)
Exemptions granted for those who attended Workday training prior to January 2020.
Workday Costing Series
We recommend taking Costing Basics before taking this coruse.
- Workday Costing (Basics) ILT
- Workday Costing (Advanced) ILT (this course)
- Workday Job Costing Tool ILT
- Workday Costing Approval ILT
This class is the second class in the training series for Cost Center Managers. This class will build upon the information from the Basics course. This section will introduce the concepts of how Workday and DEFINE intersect along with other beyond-the-basics understandings.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic connection of Workday information to financial systems
- Identify accounts in Workday vs DEFINE
- Gain the concept of encumbrances
- Comprehend the cost transfer process
Security Role Requirements
At least one of the following Workday security roles must be assigned PRIOR to enrollment in this course
- Cost Center Manager