Updated on July 25, 2022
The My Time and Absence dashboard currently available for all employees to add to their Workday homepage will become a default part of the Workday homepage in September. As part of the Time and Absence Improvement Project, the new dashboard provides a single location to manage time entry, check time-off balances, and access other information related to time and absence.
In September, during the Workday Fall Update, the My Time and Absence dashboard will become a default app on the Workday homepage of all employees alongside the current Time and Absence apps. After a transition period, the new dashboard will replace the separate Time and Absence apps on the Workday homepage. Ahead of this update, we're encouraging employees to add the new dashboard now to be familiar with it before transitioning to being the default app for entering and managing time and absences for all employees.
To add the My Time and Absence dashboard, follow the instructions in the Workday Dashboards entry of the askUS Knowledge Base.
Features of the My Time and Absence dashboard include:
- Access to common time entry tasks and reports
- My Timesheet Completion Report – Provides a quick view of timesheet statuses for the last six weeks
- My Time Off Balances as of Today – Allows a quick view of Time Off balances.
- My State Service – Shows an up-to-date count of months of state service.
- My Support Contacts – Displays the support contacts (Timekeeper, Absence Partner, HR Partner) for an employee’s primary job.
- Employee Resources – Includes links to time entry help for employees.
- Time & Absence – Workday Documentation for Timekeepers and Absence Partners.
For assistance, contact askUS@austin.utexas.edu.