To assist offices in creating Flexible Work Arrangements in Workday for workers who have an uploaded FWA document but do not yet have an FWA request created in Workday, we are offering a one-time Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) Process.
The submission window for the FWA process will run from Monday, October 3 – Friday, October 28, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
- The process will create an FWA request with no end date for included workers
- The CSU will be responsible for processing an End Flexible Work Arrangement when the agreement ends, or the worker leaves the position.
- Workers without an FWA document in Workday are not eligible for inclusion in the process.
- CSUs must submit 10 or more workers with FWA documents to take advantage of the mass process.
- The loading of spreadsheet data into Workday will occur from October 31 – November 1, 2022
- After the load, you can view the new FWAs on the Worker Profile > Job > Flexible Work Arrangement tab.
For complete guidance on creating and submitting your request, refer to the Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) Process Guidance (UT Box).
If you need assistance, contact askUS Support at askUS@austin.utexas.edu.