The Contract Payment Tracker (CPT) is now available to campus as part of phase 2 of the Contract Payments Tracking Project. Also, VP2 and VPE documents in DEFINE will now audit transactions related to processing contract payments to ensure that payments under a business contract do not exceed the approved dollar limits of the contract. Together these changes improve the ability of departments to monitor payments related to business contracts in the Contracts+ system.
Additional Features Coming Soon to the CPT
- Ability to access contract in Contracts+ via link from CPT.
- Ability to view full Contract Family Spend Breakdown for child contacts where the parent is a non-spend contract.
- Ability to export an Excel file of Contract Family Spend Breakdowns.
Contract Payment Tracker and VP2/VPE document resources:
- Contract Payment Tracker (CPT) (UT Direct website)
- Contract Payment Tracker Coming April 12 (Procurement and Payment Services website)
- What is the Contract Payment Tracker? (askUS Knowledge Base)
- Using the Contract? Field on VP2 or VPE (askUS Knowledge Base)
- Contract Payment Tracker (CPT) Glossary and FAQ (UT Box)
If you need assistance, contact askUS Support at askUS@austin.utexas.edu.