Currently available as an optional app in Workday, the Team Time and Absence App will become automatically available to all Managers, Timekeepers, Time Associates, Time Analysts, and Absence Partners on October 12. The new app provides a single place to access time and absence-related information for the workers they support with commonly used reports and tasks linked within the app. The Team Time and Absence App will replace the current Time and Absence and Team Time apps on November 1.
Features of the Team Time and Absence App
- Provides quick access to commonly used tasks and reports
- Displays Time and Absence Reports based on your role
- Includes links to online resources
- Embeds snapshots of the following reports
- Workers with Unpaid Time off - RPT1079
- Workers on Leave - RPT1077
- My Team's Upcoming Time off - RPT1078
- Workers with Expiring Time off Awards - RPT1080
How do I use the app?
For an overview of the app’s features, click the View More link in the How to Use This App section at the top of the screen. If you need further assistance, contact askUS Support at askUS@austin.utexas.edu.
To view our previous announcement about the new app, continue reading Team Time and Absence App Now Available in Workday.