View Schedule and Register on UTLearn
Workday Fundamentals (Self-Paced Learning)
Exemptions granted for those who attended Workday training prior to January 2020.
This Workday course is designed for users in HR roles who hire and manage nonemployees. The course consists of PowerPoint lecture, demonstrations within Workday, and quizzes intended for participants to self assess their learning.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between Nonemployee and Contingent Worker
- Initiate Hire (for Nonemployees)
- Contract Contingent Workers
- Initiate Job Changes for Nonemployee and Contingent Workers
- Terminate Nonemployee and Contingent Worker
Security Role Requirements
At least one of the following Workday security roles must be assigned PRIOR to enrollment in this course.
- HR Partner
- HR Executive
- HR Associate
- HR Assistant
- Academic HR Partner
- Academic HR Executive