W-2 forms will be issued via Workday, the university's new human resources and payroll system. Below are a list of frequently asked questions related to W-2 forms and Workday. If you have additional questions not addressed here, reach out to the Workday Help Desk. Tip: Put the word "Workday" in the subject line of your email for faster service.
How do I access my W-2 Form in Workday?
Please click on the Pay Application, then Tax Documents, located in the right navigation menu to View/Print your W-2 Tax Form. You can either wait for the PDF to be generated (which should take less than one minute), or click “Notify Me Later” if you do not want to wait.
If clicking “Notify Me Later,” the W-2 will be saved to the My Reports section of your profile, which you can access via the following steps:
- Click the Cloud icon (or profile picture if you've uploaded one) on the upper right corner of your Workday screen.
- Click My Reports.
- Click the W-2 report file name link from the My Reports page.
W-2 Frequently Asked Questions:
1095-C Frequently Asked Questions
How will Form 1095-C be provided?
Electronic copies of Form 1095-C will be available for the first time in Workday, the university’s new human resources and payroll system. By default, you will receive both electronic and paper copies. The paper copy will be mailed to your home address unless you opt out of receiving it. You may log into Workday to change your 1095-C printing election to receive an electronic copy only. Please change your election by January 31 to impact receipt of your 2018 form.
Follow these simple steps to access your electronic Form 1095-C:
- In Workday, from the home page click on the Benefits application, then click My ACA Forms.
- Select View/Print to view the form and to save or print, select the Download PDF icon or the Print icon, both located in the upper right hand corner.
Follow these simple steps to opt out of receiving a paper copy of Form 1095-C:
- In Workday, from the home page click on the Benefits application, then click Change 1095-C Printing Election.
- Select Receive electronic copy of 1095-C, then click OK at the bottom of the page, then click Done.
Note: Retired and Terminated Employees will not see the Benefits application when they log in. Instead, they should search "My ACA Forms" in the Search Bar within Workday to locate their form.
For answers to frequently asked questions about the Form 1095-C. Visit the HR website at https://hr.utexas.edu/current/insurance/form1095-C