On Sunday, August 29, at 7:30 a.m., ITS will begin a database maintenance cycle which is scheduled to last until Monday, August 30, at 7:30 a.m. While most systems will remain available during the maintenance window, users may experience intermittent disruptions and outages while attempting to use the services and applications listed below. Whenever possible, we encourage users to delay accessing these systems until the maintenance window closes.
Sytems included in this maintenance cycle:
- Allocation Details
- Background Check Administration (BCA)
- Date Checker
- ERP Report Runner
- ERP Reports
- FRMS (specifically, FRMS Awards, Transfers, Travel Documents, and Unapproved Images)
- HR Awards
- Longhorn Fixed Tuition
- Mass Transaction Submission System (MTSS)
- PDF functionality for POINTPlus
- ProCard Management
- Request Forms
- Student Waiver Management System
- Symptom Tracker
Note – Workday, DEFINE, and Electronic Office Management (EOM) are NOT involved in this maintenance cycle.
If you need assistance, contact askUS@austin.utexas.edu.